Saturday, March 5, 2011

Spotted: Crochet bike in DUMBO

IMG_5142

I noticed this while I was walking my dog last night. A crochet bike, surely from Olek, similar to the one that used to be on the Lower East Side. This is the same artist who crocheted a cover for the bull on Wall St, which was in place a whole two hours before some buzzkill took it down.

IMG_5149


I'm not sure how long this has been there. I don't walk through that intersection all that often. But it has to be somewhat recent, because I can't find any other pictures or info on it through Google. My guess is it went up some time in the last few days, but if anyone knows for sure leave a comment.

More pics after the jump.

IMG_5154

IMG_5138

IMG_5159

IMG_5155

IMG_5144

IMG_5143


I love crochet and knit art.

No comments:

Post a Comment